The online company has a MINIMUM FUSS returns policy which follows the UK law for distance selling 2000 (UK Mainland only).
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase you may BRING it back for a full refund (shipping and purchase).
If this is not possible, then the distance selling act allows you to SEND it back for a full refund unless:
- the purchase is in the sale
- you knew the item was faulty when you purchased it
- the item is damaged and you try to repair it
- you have changed your mind and although it is described correctly online, you no longer want it
In these cases, your shipping or postage may not be refunded.
FOR GOODS PURCHASED ON OUR DELIVERED SERVICE
Within three days of receipt of your purchase.
- Ensure that your purchase is unwrapped and checked.
- Set ALL the packaging aside for seven days making sure all barcodes are visible
- Check for incorrect items or damage.
Within seven days of receipt of your purchase.
- Register the issues on the returning goods e-mail here
- Take images of the product and any damage or faults to attach to the returns e-mail
- Keep a copy of all the images and e-mail (Both hard copy and electronic).
- Re-wrap the items in their original packing (Inadequate packing may be refused).
- We will contact you to arrange the method of return.
- Goods will be inspected in our warehouse and ‘sanctioned legitimate’
- The refund will be transferred to you account within 30 days of clearance.
FOR GOODS PURCHASED ON OUR COLLECT SERVICE
You should follow the same process one to seven (1-7) as above for the delivered service.
- Return to the showroom fully wrapped and obtain a returns note signature.
- The goods will be inspected in the warehouse and signed legitimate.
- The refund will be transferred to your account within 30 days of clearance.
It is possible for inspection of returned goods to be done with the customer. If this is required you will need to give seven days notice to customer services so that a mutually convenient appointment may be made.
The company can arrange collection of ‘collected goods’ but this will involve a charge related to the collection address. Arrangements may be made through customer services.
Bespoke items or where goods have been specifically sourced for the customer may not be returned for credit. However, it may be possible for the customer to return them to the showroom and we will endeavour to sell them on their behalf and refund any monies less a stock and resale charge. More information may be obtained from customer services.